1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is installed in the browser of your device (computer, mobile, etc.) in order to store and retrieve data. Cookies can have a multitude of purposes, depending on the purpose for which they have been configured: for example, to save preferences, collect usage statistics, enable technical functionalities, among others.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
If you want more information about how they work, we recommend that you visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The party responsible for the processing of the information collected through cookies is Sunhero Spain SL, with VAT B05334925 (hereinafter, “Suhero”, We”, “Our”, “Us” and address at C/ Tuset 19, 2-3 - 08006 Barcelona, Spain.
3. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES?
When you access the Website, even if you have not registered, the following information is collected through cookies:
- Device Information: While using the Website, we collect information about the mobile device from which you access the Website. The information we collect is the device model, operating system and version, unique device identifier and network.
- Information about your location: We also obtain your IP address, time zone and which mobile service provider, if any, allows us to obtain a general location.
- User browsing information: We collect information about your use of the Website. In particular, the frequency of use, the sections you visit, use of specific functions, etc.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be classNameified as follows:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for browsing the Website and allow basic functions such as browsing from one section to another. They are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying profiles or sessions and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included on the Website, without collecting user information for other purposes, such as personalising this advertising content or other content.
- Statistical cookies: These cookies measure and collect statistical information relating to the user's use of the Website, such as the time spent on the Website, the number of visits or the content visited. This information allows us to understand how users interact with the Website, to evaluate the performance of the site, which pages or sections of the Website are the most or least visited, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements placed on the Website (if any). By having this information, errors can be fixed, the design of the Website or the content offered through the Website can be improved.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: Preference cookies allow the Website to remember user information so that the user accesses the service with certain features that may differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, your preferred language or the region from which you access, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of device from which the user accesses the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the Website. However, the management of advertising spaces is based on the user's browsing profile. These cookies store information on the browsing habits of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, developing a specific user profile, so that the advertisements that appear in these spaces will be personalised for the user according to these habits.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be classNameified as follows:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the party responsible for the Website, in this case, Sunhero, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the party responsible for the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data during the time the user is browsing the Website and are deactivated at the end of browsing.
- Persistent cookies: These store data and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE SPECIFICALLY ON OUR WEBSITE?
6. WHAT IS THE BASIS OF LEGITIMACY THAT ALLOWS US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA THROUGH COOKIES? ARE THEY MANDATORY?
The information we collect through cookies and other tracking devices is based on your consent, which we ask for when you access the Website through an informational pop-up.
In this regard, you may withdraw your consent at any time, as explained in section 8.
Technical cookies cannot be disabled, otherwise the proper functioning of the Website would be compromised. They are generally only set in response to actions taken when you request services from us, such as setting your preferences in relation to the cookies themselves, logging in or completing forms. In the event of deactivation, this may result in the limited use of some of the Website's services by not being able to access certain functionalities and therefore your experience will be less satisfactory.
7. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
We use some third-party cookies, which are those cookies collected and managed by a third party, so these entities will receive your personal data collected through cookies for the purposes indicated for each cookie. These types of cookies are identified in the table in section 4, with the name of their provider). This table identifies the third party that manages each cookie and provides a link to their terms and conditions.
However, below we explain the main third-party cookies we use and their main characteristics.
- Google Analytics:
To analyse the use of the Website we use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a web service of Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google will collect analytical and statistical information about your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity.
The international transfer to Google, Inc. is based on the formalisation of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
When you access our Website for the first time, you will be shown a window in which you can indicate whether you accept cookies or whether you wish to configure or reject them, except for those that are strictly necessary. You can also withdraw your previously granted consent at any time.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will have to delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
You can find more information on how to disable cookies, depending on your browser, at the following links:
9. WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE AS A DATA SUBJECT?
10. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY